Welcome to Oakwood Arts Bridge!
The Oakwood Arts Bridge is a volunteer group of parents dedicated to coordinating and supporting participation in and appreciation of the performing and visual arts for our students and community. Information for the following areas of study is included on this site:
One of the responsibilities of the Oakwood Arts Bridge is to manage the Performing and Visual Arts section of the Oakwood Schools website. This section provides a broad overview of the current offerings and opportunities for our students K-12, as well as information to the community for events beyond our school district.
Thank you for your support of the Oakwood Arts Bridge. This year, our group was able to provide the following:
- 2 new cellos for grades 6-12 orchestra program
- Partial funding for permanent art installation at Lane Stadium, created by Susan Ley and OHS art and engineering students
- Reusable table coverings for Smith Elementary art shows. Coverings will be available for other arts teachers to use as well.
- 20 new choir robes for OHS choral department
- Speech & Debate coach travel expenses for national conference in June 2018
The request form is available to Oakwood Schools K-12 teachers to request grant money to support visual and performing arts related endeavors. Oakwood Arts Bridge accepts grant requests year-round, but only meets to assess requests every one to two months. Please send questions to email@example.com/or contact current OAB President
You can access the request form at https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeVLVFRq2...
Harman - Jen Enseleit
Smith - Laura Weaver