Oakwood Athletic Boosters
Consider joining us for our 73rd year of supporting Oakwood athletes and athletics. The purpose of the Oakwood Athletic Boosters is to assist and cooperate with the Athletic Department, School Administration and Board of Education in their role of encouraging, promoting and improving the quality of Athletic programs (intramural, interscholastic, and physical education) in the Oakwood Schools.
It's now easier than ever to become an Oakwood Athletic Booster, join today!
Fall Sports Banners are a great way for you support your Lumberjacks and cheer on your athlete in a socially distant and a safe way!
Banners are 24” x 30” durable and weather resistant and are now available to order for $35.
To order a banner to recognize your student athlete, remit your order by Aug. 23, specifying your sport, and drop check for $35 made payable to Oakwood Athletic Boosters to:
440 Peach Orchard Ave.
Oakwood, OH 45419
If you have any questions, email email@example.com. Banners are usually delivered to your home in just over a week.
Get your Oakwood gear at the Fall Athletic Boosters sale through Aug. 27.
The purpose of the Oakwood Athletic Boosters Association is:
- To assist and cooperate with the Athletic Department, School Administration and Board of Education in their role of encouraging, promoting and improving the quality of Athletic programs (intramural, interscholastic, and physical education) in the Oakwood Schools.
- To provide assistance in upgrading, furnishing and adding to the existing facilities and equipment for the athletic programs at the schools.
- To develop a greater interest and unity between the parents, students, administration and community in the athletic programs.To promote and encourage school spirit, team spirit, loyalty and sportsmanship.
- To promote such other school activities as the Board of Directors of the Association shall approve from time to time.
- To encourage the adherence to and the importance of the Athletic Code of Conduct.
President – Matt Sanford
President Elect – Greg Meyer
Treasurer – Jane Bohman
Secretary – TBA
Past President – Eileen Epley
Athletic Director – Laura Connor
Oakwood Athletic Boosters Association
1200 Far Hills Ave.
Oakwood, OH 45419
You can get the latest Lumberjack Spirit Wear at all home football games and at various school and community events.