Oakwood Athletic Boosters
Please share in the achievements of our student-athletes from the winter season.
Consider joining us for our 73rd year of supporting Oakwood athletes and athletics. The purpose of the Oakwood Athletic Boosters is to assist and cooperate with the Athletic Department, School Administration and Board of Education in their role of encouraging, promoting and improving the quality of Athletic programs (intramural, interscholastic, and physical education) in the Oakwood Schools.
This electronic portal will remain open throughout the school year and beginning in 2021, this will be the primary means of joining the Oakwood Athletic Boosters.
It's now easier than ever to become an Oakwood Athletic Booster, join today!
A great way to support Oakwood Athletics and your athlete is with an all-weather sports banner. These 24"x30" athletic banners are durable and will last for many seasons. Banners are available from the Athletic Boosters for a price of $35 each. The Sports Banner Order Form has all of the information needed to order your sport specific sports banner. There are usually two ordering dates per season and electronic ordering and payment are preferred.
Oakwood spirit wear is available via our ordering portal many times throughout the school year. Many types of articles for men, women, and children as well as gift items and even face masks are offered for sale. The marketplace ordering periods will be announced on the Boosters' social media sites.
The Oakwood Athletic Boosters are on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Please look for our most up-to-date information on these social sites. Go Jacks!
The purpose of the Oakwood Athletic Boosters Association is:
- To assist and cooperate with the Athletic Department, School Administration and Board of Education in their role of encouraging, promoting and improving the quality of Athletic programs (intramural, interscholastic, and physical education) in the Oakwood Schools.
- To provide assistance in upgrading, furnishing and adding to the existing facilities and equipment for the athletic programs at the schools.
- To develop a greater interest and unity between the parents, students, administration and community in the athletic programs.To promote and encourage school spirit, team spirit, loyalty and sportsmanship.
- To promote such other school activities as the Board of Directors of the Association shall approve from time to time.
- To encourage the adherence to and the importance of the Athletic Code of Conduct.
President – Matt Sanford
President Elect – Greg Meyer
Treasurer – Jane Bohman
Secretary – Matt Jones
Past President – Eileen Epley
Athletic Director – Laura Connor
Oakwood Athletic Boosters Association
1200 Far Hills Ave.
Oakwood, OH 45419
You can get the latest Lumberjack Spirit Wear at all home football games and at various school and community events.