Oakwood Athletic Boosters
Hello Oakwood families!
The Oakwood Athletic Boosters is preparing for another school year and will soon be sending out information regarding the 2020-2021 school year membership drive. We are very hopeful that you would consider joining us for our 73rd year of supporting Oakwood athletes and athletics. The purpose of the Oakwood Athletic Boosters is to assist and cooperate with the Athletic Department, School Administration and Board of Education in their role of encouraging, promoting and improving the quality of Athletic programs (intramural, interscholastic, and physical education) in the Oakwood Schools.
The end of our previous year was rather abrupt and left some athletes feeling rather uncertain about the future of sports. With the metered return of sports to our lives, our hope at the Boosters is to show our athletes even more support than in years past. Many of our athletes have already started preparing for competition in organized workouts at Lane Stadium, they will be prepared to compete when their sport begins and we will be prepared to support their endeavor. Please consider joining us this school year and let's make this a memorable return for them.
More information will be available as the school year approaches and we ask that you consider joining our effort. Look for information via mail, email, school websites, and social media in the next couple of months.
Oakwood Athletic Boosters
Membership and Communications
2019 Homecoming Tailgate
The purpose of the Oakwood Athletic Boosters Association is:
- To assist and cooperate with the Athletic Department, School Administration and Board of Education in their role of encouraging, promoting and improving the quality of Athletic programs (intramural, interscholastic, and physical education) in the Oakwood Schools.
- To provide assistance in upgrading, furnishing and adding to the existing facilities and equipment for the athletic programs at the schools.
- To develop a greater interest and unity between the parents, students, administration and community in the athletic programs.To promote and encourage school spirit, team spirit, loyalty and sportsmanship.
- To promote such other school activities as the Board of Directors of the Association shall approve from time to time.
- To encourage the adherence to and the importance of the Athletic Code of Conduct.
President – Matt Sanford
President Elect – Greg Meyer
Treasurer – Jane Bohman
Secretary – TBA
Past President – Eileen Epley
Athletic Director – Laura Connor
Oakwood Athletic Boosters Association
1200 Far Hills Ave.
Oakwood, OH 45419
You can get the latest Lumberjack Spirit Wear at all home football games and at various school and community events.