Oakwood Athletic Boosters
The purpose of the Oakwood Athletic Boosters Association is:
- To assist and cooperate with the Athletic Department, School Administration and Board of Education in their role of encouraging, promoting and improving the quality of Athletic programs (intramural, interscholastic, and physical education) in the Oakwood Schools.
- To provide assistance in upgrading, furnishing and adding to the existing facilities and equipment for the athletic programs at the schools.
- To develop a greater interest and unity between the parents, students, administration and community in the athletic programs.To promote and encourage school spirit, team spirit, loyalty and sportsmanship.
- To promote such other school activities as the Board of Directors of the Association shall approve from time to time.
- To encourage the adherence to and the importance of the Athletic Code of Conduct.
President – Eileen Epley
President Elect – Matt Sanford
Treasurer – Jane Bohman
Secretary – Darcy Plunkett
Past President – David Eldridge
Athletic Director – Laura Connor
Oakwood Athletic Boosters Association
1200 Far Hills Ave.
Oakwood, OH 45419
You can get the latest Lumberjack Spirit Wear at all home football games and at various school and community events.
Aug. 11 - Oakwood Ice Cream Social
Aug. 23 - Football Jamboree
Aug. 24 - Lane Stadium