Hi Harman Parents!
We are counting down the days to this year's Trivia event on Nov. 3. We hope you are planning on attending! We will have delicious food from City BBQ, Top Knot Kitchen, drinks and a silent auction you will not want to miss! Deadline to RSVP is this Monday, Oct. 15.
Please reach out to Laura.Woeste@gmail.com or 937-620-9760
NEW! Harman Trivia Night Online Auction
This year, all Harman parents can participate in the new online Trivia Night auction, even if you aren’t attending the event!
The site goes live Monday, October 29 at 7 p.m. and all items will end on Saturday, November 3 at 10 p.m. The Trivia Night Committee has been hard at work securing items and there is something for everyone!
Visit www.32auctions.com/harman to connect to our site.
So how does this work?
· If you’ve ever used eBay, it’s essentially the same idea.
· You do not need an account to browse the items, only to bid.
· Items are listed in alphabetical order but you can also browse by category in the top menu, mark your favorites, etc.
· “Buy it Now” options are available for all items except for special Oakwood experiences and Hooray for Harman Teacher packages.
· Starting bids are listed by each item. There is a $5 minimum increase per bid.
· You can set you max bid and the system will do the bidding for you, or you can just bid one specific amount.
· If you are outbid, you will receive an email notification with a link to your item so it’s easy to adjust your bid if you wish.
· If you win an item, you can pay through the site or by cash or check to Harman School PTO.
· If you win an item but are not at Trivia Night someone from the committee will contact you about pick-up, payment, etc.
· Don’t win your item? You can still donate to Harman PTO through the site!
· Actual items/packages will still be displayed at Trivia Night but there will be NO PAPER BIDDING. If you plan to come and bid make sure your cell phone is fully charged!
· All sales are final.
The majority of items have been added to the site but more will be added, so keep checking the site each day!
Contact email@example.com (937) 620-9760 if you have any questions about the online Trivia Night site.
Thank you for your support!
2018 Harman Trivia Night Committee
Hello Harman Families!
Whether you are new to Harman or a familiar face, the Harman School PTO is a great way to know what is happening at our school.
Your PTO membership sponsors many school activities including Everybody Counts, Spanish Club and Grand Affair. You are also given access to the Harman School Directory.
This year, our PTO is trying some new things. For one, we are going to utilize our Facebook page and Instagram to communicate with parents. We also plan to have a couple of evening meetings to give all parents a chance to attend.
If you have other suggestions or comments, please reach out to me. The PTO is always looking for new ideas.
Harman School and our PTO are not successful without help from our parents. There are volunteer opportunities to fit everyone’s schedule. From being a room parent to chairing a committee, we are all here to support our teachers and our students. My favorite memories are helping serve lunch in the cafeteria or at the holiday parties. The kids get so excited to see parents in the school too! It is a definite ego boost!
Stay tuned for more information about school events.
Harman School PTO President
Our Executive Board meets the first Friday of each month at 2:00 p.m. We are planning to have a couple open meetings this school year and will let you know those dates soon.
DLM Good Neighbor
Support the OJH/OHS PTO with the DLM Good Neighbor Program. Please take a moment to enroll. DLM enrollment needs to be updated each calendar year, so please make sure you are enrolled each year.
Members at Large
Laura Woeste, Caroline Douglas
Join us for all the fun Nov. 3.
For more information, go to our Trivia Night page.
You're invited to a Kendra Gives Back Party at the Kendra Scott store at Liberty Center Nov. 10 from 2-5 p.m.
Here's your chance to support Harman PTO and get ready for the holidays!
A portion of all sales from 2-5 p.m. will be donated to the Harman School PTO
Follow us on the Harman School PTO Facebook!