Homecoming and Reunion Information 2019
It's never too early to start making plans! Classes of '49, '54, '59, '64, '69, '74, '79, '84, '89, '94, '99, '04, '09 and '14!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to get your reunion planning started!
Thursday, Oct. 3
OHS Distinguished Alumnus Awards, 6 p.m. - This event, held every other year, will be at the Dayton Country Club. Heavy hors d'oeuvres and dessert will be served as we honor individuals who have made their mark with service to their communities or in achieving at the highest levels in their careers.
Friday, Oct. 4
- Booster Tailgate, 5:30 p.m. - held on Schantz Ave., outside of Mack Hummon Stadium. Burgers or two hot dogs, chips and a drink for $5.
- Varsity Football Game, 7 p.m. - Mack Hummon Stadium. Reserved seating tickets are $8, and will be sold under the portico by Tailgate.
- Come Back Lumberjacks party, 9 p.m. to midnight - hosted by Oakwood Schools Foundation, this party at the Dayton Country Club brings back all alumni for one great party with snacks, a cash bar, live music and photo booth! Free admittance, game attire.
Saturday, Oct. 5
- Tours of OHS, 10 a.m. - meet in the Pit to relive the good ol' days, see what's changed, and what has stayed the same. A great time!
- Self-guided tours of Smith and Harman schools, 2 to 4 p.m. - the elementary schools will be open for you to roam the halls.
The University of Dayton Marriott hotel is offering a special group rate of 140.00 USD per night. Rooms are available from Thursday, Oct. 3rd through Saturday, Oct. 5th. You must book your room by September 15, 2019.
Start date: 10/3/19
End date: 10/6/19
Last day to book: 9/15/19