Technology Office Hours: M-F, 7:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
In an effort to improve safety by significantly reducing the number of contact points created by shared devices among students, Oakwood Schools is accelerating its 1:1 program (1 student to 1 device ratio).
The Oakwood Technology Department is devoted to providing support to students, parents, teachers, and staff. This support covers a myriad of aspects including:
- Expertise in the instructional design and educational integration of technology
- Forward-thinking planning and setting of district vision relating to the use of technology
- Formal and informal training for teachers and other staff
- Management of vendors and technological systems
- Maintenance of infrastructure and devices
- Troubleshooting and helpdesk support
- Serving as a clearinghouse of educational tools and their use
We're proud of our role, and take pride in our part of the world-class education the Oakwood community provides its students!