Back to Technology Home Page
Your student issued Chromebook is a powerful tool. Students who are issued Chromebooks are asked to abide by the following expectations in order to utilize their device for learning most effectively.
- I must follow the classroom rules as set by my teacher
- I must treat my device with care
- I must have a fully charged device at the start of each school day
- I must report damaged, lost, or stolen devices to the technology department immediately
- I must not open, or attempt to repair the device myself or via any other means than through the school
- I must not take a loaner device home unless my device is being repaired
- I must not have any liquid in the same bag or backpack pocket as my device
- I must not hold or carry my device by the screen
- I may not use my device in any of the school building’s locker rooms or restrooms
Students must abide by the expectations listed above and understand that school rules concerning appropriate student behavior such as respect for others, bullying, sharing of information, cheating, and decency extend to student devices as well.