Welcome Class of 2035!
We are very excited to begin registration for the Lange School kindergarten class of 2022 - 2023. To register for kindergarten, students need to be five by Sept. 30, 2022. Parents will also need to show proof of Oakwood residency.
To begin the online registration process, please visit our Central Registration system on FinalForms. After you finish your FinalForms form set, please upload the required paperwork. Lange School will email all enrolling kindergarten students with additional information about kindergarten screening. Please look for this email in early spring.
See below for directions to acquire Proof of Residency documentation.
If you have any additional questions, please contact Harrison Gowdy by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 937-299-8730.
Online Registration Begins Feb. 27
To be eligible for enrollment in Oakwood Schools, families must reside within the school district boundaries and demonstrate proof of residence as outlined in the Residency Guidelines. To register for kindergarten, students need to be five by Sept. 30, 2022.
You can begin the online registration process, by visiting our Central Registration system on FinalForms on or after Feb. 27, 2023.
After you finish your FinalForms form set, please upload the required paperwork.
The following step-by-step instruction video will assist you in completing the online registration process.
How to Obtain PROOF OF RESIDENCY
One approved document to show proof of residency is a copy of your deed. Follow the steps below to download a copy of your deed.
1. Go to the Montgomery County Auditor's page
2. Under Property Search, enter your address and hit search.
3. Once information is loaded click on your property's assigned Parcel ID.
4. When the information is loaded, look under Sales and click on your Deed Reference Number (highlighted in blue).
5. You may receive a message about recorder office fees. Click ok and go to the next page. This is your deed information.
6. Click on the paper icon in the Images box (far right). Once the image of the deed appears, click on the Print dropdown menu and select All Pages.
7. Download and print your deed.
How to Obtain Your Birth Certificate
There are three ways to order certificates from the Bureau of Vital Statistics, online, by mail or in person at a local office.
Visit the Ohio Department of Health for instructions