Facility Use Forms
Procedures for external individuals/organizations to utilize Oakwood Schools facilities:
- Individual or organization expresses an interest in formally using any of Oakwood Schools’ facilities should visit the District website.
- Individual or organization can locate the Facilities Use Form on the website on the District Forms page.
- After completed form has been properly submitted online, building principal and/or Athletic Director will check availability of requested area, sign off on schedule clearance and forward form to the Treasurer’s Office.
- Treasurer’s Office determines charges, if applicable, checks insurance compliance, grants formal approval and invoices individual or organization.
- If Treasurer’s Office detects possible conflict, or conflict of interest, notifies Office of Educational Services.
- Treasurer’s Office notifies building/department of approval granted or disallowed.