Facility Use Forms
Procedures for external individuals/organizations to utilize Oakwood Schools facilities:
- Individual or organization expresses an interest in formally using any of Oakwood Schools’ facilities.
- Individual or organization is given a Facilities Use Form to be completed and returned to appropriate building or department office.
- Building Principal and/or Athletic Director check availability, signs off on schedule clearance and forwards form to the Treasurer’s Office.
- Treasurer’s Office determines charges, if applicable, checks insurance compliance, grants formal approval and invoices individual or organization.
- If Treasurer’s Office detects possible conflict, or conflict of interest, notifies Office of Educational Services.
- Treasurer’s Office notifies building/department of approval granted or disallowed.