Do you have a new phone number or email? Need to update your student's medical records? You can do that at any time on your Final Forms account. We rely on these accounts for the latest and most accurate information, so please keep your accounts up to date.
2. You will click on NEW ACCOUNT under the Parent Icon. You will begin the online registration with this screen. Continue to step 3.
3. Complete all of the information on the Parent/Guardian Registration screen, then click REGISTER.
4. Check your email (you will receive a confirmation email in approximately three minutes). You will be prompted to confirm and complete your registration.
7. You account will be created and you can proceed to registering your students.
For Student Registration
1. Once you logged in to your parent account, you will go to the My Students page.
2. You will click +Add Student and begin registering your students. You will see the information/documentation needed for your student on the left side of the page.
6. You will complete each form. After completing each form, enter your full name into the Parent Signature field at the bottom of the page, click SUBMIT FORM and move to next form.
7. When forms are properly completed and submitted, they will turn green. Incomplete forms will remain red. When you have successfully completed registering your student, you will see the Enrollment Forms finished! screen.
8. If you are registering additional students, click +Add Another Student and jump back to Step 2.
9. If you did not complete all of the forms and the FinalForms registration process, you will see this screen:
FAMILIES NEW TO OAKWOOD SCHOOLS:
After you finish your FinalForms form set, please upload the required paperwork. Our Central Registrar will contact you within 24-48 hours to confirm your paperwork and follow up with additional information.
IF REGISTERING CURRENT STUDENTS OF OAKWOOD SCHOOLS
You will not be required to upload any documentation.
COVID-19 Notification Process
If your student tests positive for COVID-19, please notify Public Health Dayton & Montgomery County at 937-225-6217, according to current state guidelines.
Masks Required for Students, Staff Jan. 3 - Jan. 30
In an effort to keep our students in school and able to learn, our staff as safe as possible, and contribute in a positive way to the health of the community, Oakwood Schools will be requiring all students (PK - 12th grade) and staff to wear masks in all buildings during school hours effective immediately through Jan. 30 (19 school days).
If you did not receive the District email, you can read the full text of the District communication at Mask Update 1-1-2022.